- Mixing together some honey and lemon juice and applying it on the affected area can be one of the best anti tan pack mixtures.
- Preparing a paste of some raw milk, turmeric and some lemon juice. This mixture should then be applied on the skin and be allowed to remain till it dries up. Thereafter, it should be washed with some cool water.
- Prepare a mixture of oats and buttermilk. This mixture should be rubbed onto the tanned area as the oats will help in exfoliating the skin and on the other hand the butter milk is known to be extremely soothing for the skin.
- Mixing together some gram flour (chickpea flour), lime juice and some curd on the affected area on a regular basis gives best results against tanning.
- Applying some fresh lemon juice and allowing it to remain for at least 15 minutes on the elbows, knees or patchy areas helps remove the tan and making it fair.
- A regular use of fresh coconut water on the hands and face is known to be very effective in getting rid of a tan as well as making the skin supple and soft.
- A cream with equal parts of milk powder, lemon juice, honey and almond oil can be applied and left on for 20 minutes. This will help lighten your tan. You can store this for about a week and use it thrice daily for best results.
- Soak almonds overnight and grind them into a fine paste the next morning. Add equal quantities of milk cream to the paste and apply on the affected area to make the skin fair.
- Combining ash gourd juice with Fullers Earth (multan mitti) and applying it all over the face helps reduce the tan considerably.
I also found a Q and A style article from Khaleej Times which has natural remedies including for suntan, open pores, dandruff and facial hair.